MATCH: KCCA FC Vs BUL FC
LEAGUE: Uganda Premier League
DATE: Friday April 2, 2021
VENUE: MTN Omondi Stadium – Kampala @4PM
Note: The game will be live on TV
Aiming to commence second round of Uganda premier league on a good note, BUL FC travel to Kampala on Good Friday to meet KCCA FC at MTN Omondi Stadium.
We cruised to a 2-1 victory against them in the first leg back in February at Kyabazinga stadium and will aim to seal maximum points from this encounter to complete a double over KCCA FC for the first time in the league history.
The team has been in an impressive form, diving into this tie with a three game unbeaten run that has come along with decent performances.
It should also not be forgotten that we have garnered seven points from our last three games on the road.
We are set to replicate the same form on Friday to subdue the thirteen times league champions given the fact that the hosts have not won in their last two league engagements.
BUL FC occupies the ninth position on the UPL table with twenty points from fifteen outings while KCCA FC is found in the fourth place with twenty seven points.
We don’t have reported new injuries yet spare the long term absentee Ambrose Kirya [knee] but Joseph Ssemujju is back and its upon to the head coach either to choose him to start.
- BUL FC is undefeated in our immediate last three consecutive games.
- We have won our last two games against KCCA FC
- We have won two of our last three away games
- We have won three, drawn one and lost one game that we have managed to score in (Busoga United 1-3 BUL FC, Onduparaka 0-1 BUL, Bright Stars 0-2 BUL, Mbarara City 1-1 BUL & UPDF 2-1 BUL FC)
- We have scored eight and conceded a similar number of goals in our eight away games this season
- We have lost four away games
- We have lost our last three visits to KCCA, conceded six and scored one goal in return
- KCCA FC haven’t won in their last two games
- They have scored eleven goals in their last three home games
- They have won their last three home games against BUL FC
- They have won five, drawn one and lost one game in seven home games
OUR LAST THREE AWAY GAMES
March 17, 2021
Mbarara City 1-1 BUL
March 10, 2021
Bright Stars 0-2 BUL FC
March 2, 2021
Onduparaka FC 0-1 BUL FC
OUR LAST THREE VISITS TO KCCA
February 7, 2017
KCCA FC 2-0 BUL
May 22, 2018
KCCA FC 2-1 BUL
February 13, 2019
KCCA FC 2-0 BUL
KCCA FC LAST THREE HOME GAMES
KCCA FC 1-1 Police FC
KCCA FC 6-1 UPDF
KCCA FC 4-0 Kitara FC
KCCA FC BUL
15. Games. 15
8. Won. 6
3. Drawn. 2
4. Lost. 7
38. Goals. 19
12. Against. 21
6. Clean sheets. 2